We offer a free valuation service for items placed in our sales. Start selling…
Selling at an auction for the first time can be daunting. Please be assured that with over 20 years of auctioneering experience, we make the whole process easy!
We are a local, friendly Auction House, with a professional team of staff – Mike, Maggie, Sarah and Linda. We will help with any enquiries you might have, please give us a call on 01308 459400.
- We value and estimate your items (but with no obligation to sell).
- We sell your items for as much as possible.
- Vendors commission is 15% + V.A.T. (or less if an item exceeds £500) and a handling charge of £2 per lot (a “lot” can be a single item or a group of items).
- We put reserve prices on items where appropriate.
- We research your items thoroughly and market them on the Saleroom.com, & UKauctioneers.com (two international auction search engines), from our showroom and on our website. We also target dealers and collectors who specialise in particular types of items.
- We collect heavy or large items using a local Fine Art removal company.
- We keep you informed throughout the process, and pay you three weeks after the auction.
- All items are insured whilst in transit and when on our premises.
- Unsold items can be re-entered into further sales after discussion with you.
- Your possessions are in good hands from when they are collected, until they are sold, at The Auction House of Bridport.
Call 01308 459400 for more information or email images of the items you wish us to sell use the form below: